07887951993
Molly Lou Candles Logo

Our Candles

Back home  /  Shop  /  Our Candles

Safety Notice

HAND POURED SOY WAX CANDLES

It is most important to trim you wick to 5mm/0.5cm before your first burn and allow

The melt pool to reach the edge of the glass, your candle should burn for at least 2 hours on its first burn & must be extinguished at 4 hours to allow the glass to cool. If you burn for less than two hours this can cause the candle to tunnel, which leaves a build-up of wax on the container sides.

Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oils of soybeans.It is clean burning, non-toxic and longer lasting.It is a safe option for your home, family & pets.Please follow all candles safety instructions.

NEVER leave a burning candle unattended and keep out of reach of children & pets. Light your candle in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts.

Candles become very hot and it is advised to place your candle on a heat resistant base. Keep your candle away from sunlight and away from direct heat.

Hand poured with love

© 2021 – Molly Lou Candles